Belkin Silver Series Pureav Hdmi To Dvi-D, 4'
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Drastically reduce signal distortion for unrivaled video clarity using 99.99% oxygen-free, solid-copper conductors and high-purity, silver solder joints
- Delivers best high-frequency response for optimal resolution using silver-plated conductors
- Isolates from outside noise for superior clarity with quad-shielding
- Maintains stronger signals that yield superior video accuracy with precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material
- Reduces cross talk and interference using impedance-matched, twisted-pair construction
- Protects against wire damage for consistently high-quality audio video with integrated strain relief
- Maintains integrity, even when bent with abrasion-resistant, flexible PVC jacket
- Create precise contact for low loss with 24k gold-plated connectors
- Provides comfort and ease of install with non-slip rubber grip and integrated color-coding
Customers Also Shopped For
High-Definition Multimedia Interface (HDMI) and Digital Visual Interface (DVI) deliver the brightest, most accurate colors and sharpest detail by transferring data in pure digital form to deliver true high-definition,all-digital video. PureAV HDMI-to-DVI and DVI Dual-Link Cables deliver superior-quality, all-digital, high-definition video. They use silver-plated conductors, five-layer shielding, and precision-formulated dielectric material to ensure a sharp, detailed, vibrant picture To obtain the highest-possible resolution from DVI technology, a duallink, 24-pin connection is required. Dual-link provides the convenience of backward-compatibility with AV hardware that is single-link-enabled only. However, only Dual-Link can carry a 1080p signal.
Provides the best colour detail and resolution for HDTV HDMI and DVI deliver the best possible digital, high-definition video for a superior viewing experience. HDMI is backward-compatible with DVI, allowing connection of HDMI-capable components and displays to equipment with DVI connections. HDMI-to-DVI is ideal for connecting digital displays such as DTVs, plasma displays, LCD TVs, and projectors to digital source devices, such as DVD players/recorders, digital set-top boxes, and AV receivers. PureAV HDMI to DVI Cables deliver the highest quality digital, hi-definition video using silver-plated conductors, quadshielding, and precision-formulated dielectric material.See all Product Description