Colour Name: Red|Change

on 25 February 2015
I got this to use my ipod nano with my ipod dock with old 30-pin connector. I tried a few other cables but had problems with electrical interference when I had the ipod nano radio on . This one had less of these issues - I suspect because the wire is coiled it is tidier and the wire doesn't cross over. I also like that it is tidy and short in length.

My first impression is I didn't think the connector ends might not take too much strain or pressure on them - so I wouldn't try to stretch the coiled wire too much.
on 14 August 2015
I use this cable to play music through the AUX input while on car journeys, and as an input into my computers audio jack.

It is of a very high quality, having nice gun-metal coloured metal ends and a nice rubber coiled cable.

The sound quality is excellent.

I believe this is a great product if you are willing to spend the extra bit of money.
on 17 August 2014
Its around 40cm long. Stays firmly coiled. Cant fault it in anyway except your not realistically going to get 1.8m out of it, after stretching to about a metre the tension in the cable is quite high. Perfect for in car use.
on 2 March 2016
This stretches realistically to around 1.5m without causing damage to the wire. I use this in my car and the tension of the coils in the wire is surprisingly high. The taught wire is great for in-car use as it means there are no excess wires flapping around in the car and getting in the way whilst you drive. I have had no issues with the quality of the wire. You get what you pay for.
on 10 February 2014
1.8m but stays tightly coiled for a long time.
I bought this bcoz i didnt want a long cable trailing around, works perfect for connecting my phone/iPod into car aux socket so very happy & great sound quality too
very happy
on 15 February 2016
I needed a new AUX cable for in the car but wanted something that wasn't going to get tangled around the gear stick and something that had a bit of colour to it.

This seemed to fit the requirements perfectly and is still working really well just under 12 months on.

I liked the product so much I bought another one, this time in green for use with another sound system.
on 5 August 2015
Good quality cable but although it is 1.8m it is quite misleading as the coils in the cable are very stiff making it quite difficult to flex, used for a headphone cable it pulls my phone out of my pocket when I am stood up but works fine in a jacket pocket. If this cable was 1m longer it would be perfect
on 20 February 2016
This is the second one I have purchased, the first lastest the most part of a year before I gave it to a friend. I have found that cheaper ones damage easy and afterwards only work when sitting in a certian position. The coil keeps if out of the way too.
on 24 May 2016
Had this cable for a while now and it's been all over the world with me, works great! Only problem is the glue silver rings with belkin writing at tips of cable slide off meaning I've had to tape them back on
on 30 November 2015
Not bad but the coil is very tight and not as stretchy as I would like so sometimes when trying to stretch it it pulls out of the socket. Also has become a little loose in the car socket. Nice bright colour though.