Belkin 1.2 m Lightning to USB Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPad Pro/iPad Air 2/iPad Air/4th Gen/iPad Mini/iPad Mini Retina/iPone SE/5/5s/5c/6/6s/6 Plus/6s Plus (MFI Approved) - White
|Price:||£7.99 FREE UK delivery.|
|You Save:||£7.00 (47%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Lightning cable charger with USB connection
- MFI approved – Apple certified
- iPhone 5 lightning charge and sync cable
- Suitable for iPad mini and iPad 4th Generation
- 1.2 m cable. Compatible with Apple iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6s, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, 4th generation and iPad Mini (all generations)
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Colour Name: White
Available in a range of bright colours, the Belkin MiXiT UP Charge/Sync Cable makes it easy to match your tech needs to your style. The 1.2-metre cable features a reversible Lightning connector, so you can charge and sync the iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), and latest iPod models. The other end of the cable features a USB plug, compatible with your computer's USB port or with USB port-equipped wall or car chargers.
Charge and sync your iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod nano (7th generation). View larger.
1.2-metre Cable Charges and Syncs
This 1.2-metre cable makes it easy to connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer to sync music and videos to your device. Add it to your own USB port-equipped wall or car charger, and you can charge your device anywhere. Use the MiXiT UP Charge/Sync Cable as a replacement for a lost cable or as a convenient extra.
Reversible Design for Easy Insertion
The Lightning connector is reversible, making it easy to plug into your device. The low-profile cable is compact, so it fits even in small pockets and bags.
Match Your Cable to Your Style
This cable coordinates with a full line of Belkin chargers, cables, and audio and power accessories in a range of bright hues.
Lightning Connector for iPhones, iPads, and iPods
The cable's Lightning connector makes it simple to charge a variety of portable Apple devices. This cable can charge and sync the iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod nano (7th generation).
What's in the Box
Belkin MiXiT UP Charge/Sync Cable with Lightning Connector.
MiXiT UP Charge/Sync Cable with Lightning Connector (1.2 metre)
At a Glance:
- 1.2-metre cable for charging and syncing your Apple device
- Reversible Lightning connector for trouble-free insertion
- Available in five bright colours
- Coordinates with full line of Belkin chargers, cables, and audio and power accessories
- Works with iPhone 5, iPad mini, iPad (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod nano (7th generation)
Choose from seven available colours.
Belkin 1.2m Charge and Sync Cable for Apple iPhone and iPad
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Following my previous review, I was contacted by Belkin who told me my cable was very likely to be a fake. I didn't personally think anyone would bother to fake a £14 cable, but Belkin sent me a free replacement so I could compare the two. The fake is extremely good quality, but the cable itself was reported as "not Apple certified" by the iPhone whenever I plugged it in and the cable didn't work on USB 3 ports at all.
How to check if you've got a fake cable:
1. There are (very) minor packaging differences on the boxes, which include a couple of typos. eg the box has a message to Australian users at the bottom right of the back of the box in fine print, but on the fake box all the letter t's are missing from this particular sentence, but these are present on the real box I got sent from Belkin. On the cable itself, the fattest part of the connector at the lightning end is about 2mm longer on the real cable than on the fake one. I have posted a comparison photo as a "customer photo" for this product.
2. Another way to tell if the cable is real is to try and use it to charge your phone on an iOS 7 device (it must be iOS 7, not iOS 6!). For most fake cables, this will immediately cause an on-screen message saying that the device is "not Apple certified and may not work reliably with your iPhone". If this message appears, the cable is fake and not a proper Belkin cable.
The real Belkin cable works fine and doesn't have any of the problems. Belkin were very helpful with this issue.Read more ›
UPDATE: I have had this cable for over two years now (since April 2013, it's now Jan 2016). It is still going strong and not showing any signs of wear. I go through a lot of cables (I'm an iOS developer) and most cables I've tried have failed sooner than this - the genuine Apple ones never last me over a year! So this one is highly recommended!
Just bought one of these as an additional cable, did a thorough comparison with the Apple cable that came with my iPhone 5 - here's the key points:
* This cable comes in black - great if you want the cable to match your black iphone, or for use with an in-car mount where the white cables tend to reflect into the windscreen
* Cost is lower than the Apple cable
* The 1.2m cable is about 19cm longer than the standard Apple cable
* Build quality seems as good
* The cable on the Belkin cable is slightly thicker - perhaps this might mean it's more robust
* The USB connector rear part is longer than the Apple one, making it easier to pull out
* The lightning connector surround is longer and wider than the Apple one. The width might cause an issue if you have a case that is tight on space around the connector - although it was fine with my poetic bumper (Poetic Up-Tempo Bumper With Leather Grip Case for iPhone 5 Grey/Black)
* The cable works absolutely fine for both sync & charging (including the lightning connector working when inserted either way - often a problem with clone cables)
Overall I'm very happy with this cable so far.
At first I thought perhaps one of the children had been a bit rough and it might be our fault. By even with extra careful handling my own cable broke ridiculously quickly. This item is simply not made to a good enough standard. It's rubbish.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't believe that these are original Belkin as doesn't work!Published 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Good delivery times and packaging. Love these especially in the different colours as everyone in my house (5 of us) has an apple phone and a white charger lead so now I can... Read morePublished 1 month ago by SD
Reliably unreliable. I have to admit I didn't realise it was from China when I purchased it. Should I have noticed it I probably wouldn't have bothered. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This product lasted 1 month and now doesn't work anymore. I'm leaving this review in the hope that somebody from Amazon will contact me as I am finding it impossible to return it... Read morePublished 1 month ago by T S.
soon after i brought the charger it stopped working at first it worked well but a couple of weeks later the charger stopped working. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Ulrike C.