on 17 May 2014
Super fast charger, I never drive without it because when I use my iPhone 5S as a sat nav it uses a lot a battery power...
on 17 March 2014
The product is good and dose the job it says conects well with the iPhone and fits nicely well worth the extra money to the cheaper alternatives. and with great service and speedy delivery who can complain.
on 18 February 2015
It just works as expected, never faulted, after 1 year of usage.
on 9 November 2015
Does what it says on the tin!
on 31 July 2014
Really god quality and hard wearing. Great
on 22 January 2014
Just what I needed very handy cheaper than buying full charging unit handy as can now charge on the move
on 25 October 2014
Good stuff
on 18 November 2014
Works well, no problems so far.
on 24 November 2013
Pros:
Works on iPhone 5s without errors!
Fits Genuine Apple iPhone case perfectly!

Cons:
None

I was nervous about buying this as I have heard that many non Apple cables will not fit the genuine leather Apple case due to the small cut out. I am very please with this product not only does it work on my 5s for charge and sync (without error messages) it also fits my Apple case with room to spare despite it being a slightly bigger cable than the Apple one. There seems to be a lot of fake cables flying about. I would spend a bit more and buy through Amazon direct to get a genuine one. Amazon sent my order super saver and it arrived next day!
2 people found this helpful
on 14 September 2014
Great product while it lasted. The pin that fits into iPhone fell out, so it no longer works. Just read the 30 day return policy which rules me out as I have had it since November 2014. What a pain.
2 people found this helpful