Belkin Cat5e FastCAT Snagless UTP Patch Cable (Grey) 10m
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fully compatible with Macintosh®
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 Base-T and 100 Base-T networks
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission
- This product is guaranteed for life
- Snagless molding protects the RJ45 tap from being damaged during installation
- PowerSum tested
- Extra headroom over standard CAT 5e cables
Belkin Patch Cables are used in 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet and Token Ring (Type 3) networks. Each Belkin patch cable is fully tested prior to shipment and is configured to maintain proper pair integrity.
The RJ45 FastCAT" 5e cable provides extra headroom over the standard CAT 5e cable and is perfect for use with 10 and 100 Base-T Ethernet networks. Complete with RJ45 male-to-male connectors and a snagless molded strain relief.See all Product Description
Top Customer Reviews
I normally don't have an axe to grind with this high street shop but if you read one of my other reviews I recently price compared another item with startling results. Has this chain store lost the plot during these "credit crunch" days?