- Paperback: 152 pages
- Publisher: Free Spirit Publishing (1 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1575424703
- ISBN-13: 978-1575424705
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.8 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,359,701 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Being Me with Ocd: How I Learned to Obsess Less and Live My Life Paperback – 1 Mar 2014
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Alison Dotson is a writer, copyeditor, and proofreader who was diagnosed with OCD at age 26, after suffering from "taboo" obsessions for more than a decade. Today, she still has occasional bad thoughts, but she now knows how to deal with them in healthy ways. Alison is the president of OCD Twin Cities, an affiliate of the International OCD Foundation. She lives in Minneapolis, Minnesota, with her husband and dogs. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Illnesses & Conditions > Depression
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Applied Psychology > Counselling > Adolescents
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Mental Diseases & Disorders
- Books > Young Adult > Personal Health > Depression
- Books > Young Adult > Social Issues > Being a Teen