Format: Hardcover|Change

on 21 July 2010
This is for me one of the most precious books of Osho! It is no surprise that before I reached page 100 I went and ordered another five copies to offer to my beloved friends and family! I strongly recommend it to anyone interested in the matters of love, relationships, raising kids!
on 1 November 2010
Although there are some inspiring concepts in this book i didn't find it practical. The examples used in this book are relevant to relationship dynamics of the Indian culture but not necessarily to western relationships > one gets his point but I wasn't sure how useful to my life. Osho emphasises the need for freedom in relationships which makes sense and appealed to me, but by the end of the book he seems to give a clear message that open relationships are the anwer. Might be interesting for some, but not all.