Behringer X1622USB Xenyx 16 Input 2/2 Bus Mixer
|Price:||£154.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control led for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "british" 3-band eqs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade fx processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, tap function and storable user parameter settings
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver - Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Main mix outputs with 1/4" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
AUX in: Yes
Channels quantity: 16
DJ mixer: Yes
Depth: 32 cm
Equalizer bands quantity: 3
Frequency range: 10 - 200000 Hz
Height: 9 cm
Line Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 30 dB
Microphone Signal-to-Noise Ratio (SNR): 110 dB
Microphone input impedance: 2600 Ω
Video capability: No
Weight: 4.18 kg
Width: 34 cm
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
This product I think behringer has wrongly published on their website and not clearly state anywhere of the mixers limitations when it comes down to recording via usb. The product is excellent and am happy with it to manage my set but thats about it. I have my synth connected via stereo channels and 2 mics xlr and my guitar 1/4 channel and my drum I can only maschine but limited in terms to record. I recommend if you only want to manage your set but not if your after multitrack recording, best go for a firewire mixer.
The delivery service was excellent and you the mixer has plenty of effects and channel inputs in front and the back. I have my krk 5 connected easily at the back of the main and subs 1-2 also. Product is nicely sized, not too big but medium in size that will not take so much of your desk space.
I've read reviews where people have slated these mixers for not having the stated number of channels, or such. It is a bit misleading. This has 4 mono inputs - XLR or balanced / unbalanced jack. Each of these gets 48V phantom power if you switch it on. There are then 5 stereo inputs (2 channels each) and a stereo subgroup. 4 + 10 + 2 = 16.
Each of the channel strips is well specified with gain and compression on the mono strips, 4 band EQ AUX / FX Send - mute, solo, sub.
Although you can send signals to off board effects processors, there is also an onboard unit with quite a range of effects.
Strictly, i suppose it's a PA mixer or for recording single take performances.
I use mine with GarageBand and the output from the mixer comes into GB as a single stereo source. I record music and voice over separately on different GB tracks. A benefit of this mixer for me is that I can customise channel strips and leave them set, even though I might not be using them.
Any music tech student or home recording musician would do well to look at Behringer kit - you'll get great quality at a great price.
Don't be tempted though by the software package - much of the stuff is freeware and you probably have far better DAW / podcasting software already. If you use Mac OS X Lion, much of the free stuff won't work anyway. The proprietary DAW package works well, but Macs have GarageBand which is far superior. Windows people, you're also bound to have your favourite package also.
I can say this is a very nice mixer, the mic gain is a nice future with the added pre / post fade, I also have used this mixer to do radio imaging,
only downfall is the software on the website is not good but this don't affect the rating as I use mixpad for editing.
It has a nice 4 band EQ on all channels and a nice compressor on the first 4 XLR channels, the fx are a nice touch but can be over powering.
But I found to give it that extra rich sound on the mic ide recommend on using a DBX 286s Mic Processor as well.
There are so many futures on this mixer it is one of the best I have seen for the value, you will not be disappointed!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love this mixer - I am in a covers band and it does a great job of mixing three vocal mics, snare and kick mics and Di from keyboards into our PA... and really easy to use.Published 1 month ago by M. A. Hunter
Item arrived badly damaged and faulty. Item was unusablePublished 14 months ago by Stephen Sterritt
I Keep Buying this Mixer.... This is my third one.... Why? Great Sound Easy To Use... very economical. Read morePublished 14 months ago by FRASER
Awesome love the mixer, worth the money, I can save my samples and all not lost when there is no power.Published 19 months ago by Dennis Dyer