- Also check our best rated Audio Interface reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Behringer UFO202 U-phono USB Audio Interface
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High-quality usb audio interface connects your turntable, cassette
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple usb connection
- Massive software bundle includes audacity vinyl restoration, noise-reduction, editing and recording software, comprehensive podcasting software and over 150 virtual instruments and effect plug-ins
- Revolutionary energyxt2.5 compact music production software included with feature-rich audio/midi sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Behringer U-PHONO UFO202 : Please note that the manual and software is not supplied in the box and needs to be downloaded from Behringer official website.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Behringer UCA202 U-Control Ultra low-latency 2 In/2 Out USB/Audio Interface
Behringer UCA222 U-Control Ultra-Low Latency 2 In/2 Out USB Audio Interface
Behringer UMC22 Computer Audio Interface
Numark DJ IO II USB DJ Audio Interface with Studio-Grade 24-bit/44.1 Audio Quality
Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 Computer Audio Interface
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||5.99 x 8.79 x 2.21 cm||13.9 x 18.2 x 3.5 cm||13.97 x 18.29 x 3.56 cm||12.5 x 16.31 x 5 cm||5.08 x 5.08 x 5.08 cm||11.79 x 12.78 x 4.98 cm|
|Item Weight||100 grams||250 grams||295 grams||0.5 kg||0.91 kg||300 grams|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202
Audiophile USB/Audio Interface with Built-in Phono Preamp for Digitalizing Your Tapes and Vinyl Records
- High-quality USB/audio interface connects your turntable, cassette player etc. with your computer for recording and playback
- Transfer and restore your valuable vinyl records and tapes to your computer via a simple USB connection
- Phono input switchable to line input source
- Stereo output allows easy connection and playback of computer audio files over your home sound system
- High-resolution 48 kHz converters for high-end audio quality
- Stereo Headphone output with dedicated Level control lets you monitor your input source
- Works with your PC or Mac computer - no setup or drivers required
- Powered via USB - no external power supply needed
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Love Your Old Records and Cassette Tapes?
We love ours too! That's why we built the UFO202 - a simple, affordable way to get your records and vinyl tapes into the digital realm. State of- the-art, switchable Line/Phono preamps and digital converters ensure the utmost in sound quality, making the U-PHONO UFO202 Audio Interface a must-have for every audiophile.
PC and Mac Ready
This ultra-compact, USB-powered device lets you connect your PC or Mac computer to virtually any piece of audio gear. It gets its power from your computer's USB bus, so no external power supply or batteries are required. And the UFO202 requires no special setup or drivers - just plug it in to a free USB port and start recording.
Extreme Versatility The UFO202 features a stereo input for connecting turntables or any line-level device (such as a mixer or tape deck), plus a stereo analog output for connecting active speakers or studio monitors. You can also connect electronic keyboards, sound modules, drum machines and line-level devices (such as the V-AMP 3) directly to your computer for recording. The Volume control allows you to set the level of the stereo headphones.
Powerful Recording Interface When used as a professional interface between a mixing console and your computer, myriad options become available. Some of these might include connecting the UFO202's RCA outputs to the TAPE INPUT jacks of your mixer or active monitors, or directly into the input channels of the mixer. Connecting to mixer input channels gives you access to equalization and allows the use of the AUX Send features of your mixer to build extremely versatile monitor mixes for your recording sessions.
Now for just a fraction of the price you'd pay for a USB turntable you can have a hassle-free connectivity between your PC or Mac computer and virtually any piece of audio gear, including phono turntables and tape decks. Bridging the gap between your music and the rest of the world - the BEHRINGER U-PHONO UFO202.
High-quality USB Audio Interface with Built-in Phono Preamp and Massive Software Package for Digitalizing Your Tapes and Vinyl RecordsSee all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This a nicely presented product and looks quality. Once up and running it appears to do exactly what it is supposed to do. However, there is a trap for the unwary! Careful cross-checking of what is actually being recorded reveals the problem. When viewing the graph of the recorded music, all appears well and if the input is being monitored on headphones plugged into the unit itself, all sounds fine. However, monitoring the input on the computer itself, it is obvious that it is not stereo sound. Checking the input by removing each phono plug in turn reveals that no right-hand-channel content is reaching the recording and what is being recorded is the left-hand channel on both tracks, giving a form of mono signal but losing half the information. I have cross-checked this very thoroughly, using different sources of input. I have installed the device on a different
Windows 10 laptop with the same result. I even tried it with an old Windows Vista laptop with exactly the same results and on both examples of this product. This fault is easy to miss and I'd done quite a bit of recording before noticing the fault when I first came to play one back. So..beware. The product promises what it doesn't appear to deliver, at least on the two examples that I have had. Both have been returned and I'm now looking for an alternative.
So I coughed up the money and crossed my fingers. And I am so glad I did. The Behringer has done everything I hoped for and more. There is no distortion, no hiss, the sound is beautifully clear. The sound my much loved records deserve. I am using Golden Records vinyl conversion software, which I already had, and I have had no problems with installation or operation.
As if that wasn't enough the quality of the sound on the other music on my computer, my exCDs and downloads, is hugely improved. I only have a cheap audio system but the increase in depth, clarity, sharpness and immediacy is just fantastic. The 202 will now be a permanent attachment to my computer. I have not even looked at the music creation and editing software that came with it as my focus has been on recording my albums, but I am sure it will provide many hours of enjoyment in the long winter evenings.
A word on Audacity. At first glance it does seem completely baffling (at least it did to me) but once you get the hang of it it is a very good program. There is a quick video guide to the basics on Behringer's website, and there is a small library's worth of tutorials on YouTube.
Praises also for Juno Records, the supplier, I ordered the 202 online over a weekend and it arrived the following Tuesday morning. Top class service.
Of course you need software, and Behringer has made the right decision to steer you to Audacity software. A great and free tool for any musician and music lover. Whilst not for simpletons it is certainly easy enough to use and well worth the temporary frustrations of your 'learning curve'. It's a powerful tool that will give endless possibilities for making your vinyl rips as fine as you'd want them.
Windows tip: Your Windows computer may initially think that this USB device is now used for speaker output, so go to control panel-audio and ensure that your built-in speakers are set again as the default.
Thank you Mr Behringer, a fine piece of kit.
The socket for monitoring headphones is also really convenient and saves a lot of messing about trying to find somewhere to plug the phones in.
Also works well with ordinary line input, e.g. from a tape deck, for which a less drastic interference protection regime is needed, and for which the monitoring headphones socket made it more easy to use than a more basic line-input-only USB audio interface I already had.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews