- Get a 3 month Premium membership with Skoove, online piano courses, when you buy a qualifying piano, keyboard or MIDI controller, sold and dispatched by Amazon.co.uk Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Behringer BCF2000 Total Recall USB/MIDI Controller Desk with 8 Motorized Faders - Black
|Price:||£244.17 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we dispatch the item.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unique, total recall cascadable desktop midi controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 8 ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature led rings and an additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of midi functions from note on/off, control change and program change to mmc and system exclusive data
- 1 midi in plus 2 midi outs, usable as an additional usb to midi interface
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Total Recall USB/MIDI Controller Desk with 8 Motorized Faders Unique, total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface 8 ultra-precise 100-mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars (inverse mode) or virtual synths and samplers 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and an additional push function 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable to all types of MIDI functions from note on/off, control change and program change to MMC and system exclusive data All panel elements freely assignable-manually or via user-friendly learn mode Additional multi-function foot switch and foot controller connectors can be used to address all types of MIDI data 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface Multi-function 4-digit LED display with real-time parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling MIDI input with merge function for cascading several control units Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using standard MIDI In/Out connectors Generic USB MIDI support with Windows XP® and MAC OS X® Additional drivers and editor/librarian software available for free download on our website High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've recently purchased Reason and Reason instantly recognised the BCF2000, programmed it and set it up as the default control surface. No setup was required but it took a small amount of experimentation to discover what all the controls were assigned to.
Latency is absolutely minimal, so when recording track automation the faders and dials respond flawlessly.
For anyone who can't afford the thousands for a professional mixing desk, or for amatuers / semi professionals who don't want to spend thousands, this is a perfect piece of hardware to accompany your DAW.
Lots of handy functions.
You get a lot for your money and there are plenty of handy tutorials on YouTube to help you get started.
For me, it's the motorized faders that make this unit attractive and the fact that you can add on other units to enlargen your arsenal!
And it's very Mac (Lion) friendly.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews