- Paperback: 330 pages
- Publisher: Backbeat Books (28 Sept. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0879306149
- ISBN-13: 978-0879306144
- Product Dimensions: 18.4 x 2 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 237,462 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Behind the Glass: Top Record Producers Tell How They Craft the Hits Paperback – 28 Sep 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Veteran journalist and record producer/engineer Massey provides inside stories packed with trade secrets from recording masters. He takes the reader into the studio with about 30 top producers who have worked with the most famous major artists. They share tips and techniques on such topics as selecting and placing mikes, choosing the right key for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its seriously great, i do some home recording and the methods in this book come into use often!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews