on 17 November 2011
Maggi Dawn presents thought provoking readings for Advent - and they have great relevance to us today. Her style is accessible, and she "cuts to the chase", avoiding the temptation to fall into theological speak but still bringing out the awesome essence of the Advent message of hope, expectation and waiting.
on 10 April 2014
It is very helpful to be encouraged to think further about familiar readings, and without that encouragement we would never grow as Christians. We know what we think we know...and that is never enough
on 6 December 2012
I often follow a book of reflections during Advent and this year my attention was drawn to Maggi Dawn's book.

Obviously as I am only on day 6 I can only get so far with a review but suffice to say if you bought this to aid your preparation during Advent you would not be disappointed.

A short piece of scripture followed by an intelligent yet accessible reflection of just the right length for me.

Thanks Maggi, great stuff!
on 16 November 2014
A wonderful resource for the count down to Christmas