- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: Apress; 1st ed. edition (28 Feb. 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1430241047
- ISBN-13: 978-1430241041
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,241,414 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #555 in Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Robotics
- #600 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Databases > Applications > Microsoft Access > Programming
- #1050 in Books > Computers & Internet > Computer Science > Programming > Introduction
- See Complete Table of Contents
Beginning Kinect Programming with the Microsoft Kinect SDK (Expert's Voice in Microsoft) Paperback – 28 Feb 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Jarrett Webb creates imaginative dynamic interactive immersive experiences using multi-touch and the Kinect. He lives in Austin, TX.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I will say that some of the example code isn't perfect and has errors....BUT, that is because the Microsoft Kinect SDK changed since the book was published. Anyone who has used Visual Studio in the past should be able to find and fix any issues fairly quickly on their own.
On the bright side at least I got to do my own research and figure it out. Which I could have done without the look. Hence I wish I could get my money back.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Computer Science > Artificial Intelligence
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Introduction
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Electronics & Communications Engineering > Robotics