Beginning Joomla!: From Novice to Professional Paperback – 19 Jul 2007
There is a newer edition of this item:
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Dan Rahmel is a Windows programmer with more than 14 years of experience designing and implementing information systems and deploying mid-sized client/server solutions using Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access, and Visual FoxPro. As an author, he has written over a dozen books including Nuts-and-Bolts Filmmaking, Visual Basic Programmer's Reference (first, second, and third editions), Building Web Database Applications with Visual Studio, Teach Yourself Database Programming in 24 Hours, Developing Client-Server Applications with Visual Basic, and many more. His books have been translated into various languages including Chinese, Japanese, Spanish, French, and Portuguese. He is a contributor to DBMS, Internet Advisor, and American Programmer magazines.
Top Customer Reviews
I found chapter 13 to go into very little detail aswell, and I could have used a lot more help there. If your going to be using joomla 1.5 understand that there is much less support for it at the moment and you may well be better off going with version 1 still. This was written september 2007.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping > Amazon
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Computing & Internet > Web Development > Web Scripting & Programming