Customer reviews

FlashGame Prgrmng For Dummies
Format: Paperback|Change

on 23 January 2012
I bought it for my 11-year-old son. He planned and had read through it within one month. He started to program his own games, and let me and his firends play and test. I think the book works providing the knowledge of using flash. A good book.
on 10 February 2013
Like all Dummies Guides I have read (always as a Dummy rather than as an expert being reminded) I find the book clear and easy to comprehend. Time will tell if I actually find the time to master flash or not - but the book should help!!
on 29 July 2014
Easy to understand, excellent introduction to programming Flash.
on 4 March 2015
Dont buy this the book is very old and some the products in it are obselite making the book usless!
on 9 October 2015
Very good, but note that this is for Action Script 2.0, not for Action Script 3.0.
on 7 March 2016