Beginning ASP.Net 4.5 in C# (Experts Voice in .Net) Paperback – 24 Aug 2012
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Matthew MacDonald is an author,educator, and MCSD developer who has a passion for emerging technologies. He isthe author of more than a dozen books about .NET programming. In a dimly-remembered past life, he studied English literature and theoretical physics.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is written in an excellent style which is both technically competent and easy to understand. Although it is an introductory text, it actually covers a wide range of subjects related to ASP.NET. This book enabled me to build a website with secure logins, consistent themes, and effective access to a SQL Server database, and I have still only properly read about half of the chapters!
As with any modern technology, there is a lot to learn with ASP.NET, and you will probably have to search the thorough online documentation to achieve everything you need to. What this book gives you is a great understanding of the fundamentals so you are then able to comprehend and make good use of the online documentation which would otherwise be overwhelming.
Definitely one of my better purchases!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is quite a good book for people who are starting development on ASP.NET with C#.
My only issue is the index at the end which is poorly constructed and very difficult to... Read more
Excellent starting point. The issues or problems are shown and discussed from different sides for better understanding. It helped me a lot.Published on 13 Feb. 2014 by cro
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet > Microsoft Windows > Applications > Access > Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Microsoft Windows
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Functional Programming
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Architecture