- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
The Beginner's Photography Guide (Dk) Hardcover – 1 May 2013
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I read numerous books from various libraries, but I found this one the best as a beginner to bridge cameras and their many uses and functions. A bridge camera is the best option for my type of photography, but this book encompasses all types of camera. Most of the other library books were based on the probability that you already had extensive knowledge of digital photography and wanted to move on further, and were only concerned with DSLR Cameras and many were concerned with serious amateurs and professionals.
If you are a complete novice or want to progress to a higher grade camera, buy this book!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Excellent book for beginners to Digital photography. Easy understanding.Published 2 days ago by ian d dowgill
arrived on the dates addvised good quality pictures and advice for a beginner would recommend to other peoplePublished 3 days ago by Amazon Customer
Bought for my friend as a Birthday present, so far she loves it.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
I have always used Cameras on Auto and needed a manual to get me started using other settings.Published 1 month ago by DRC
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Digital Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Beginners
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation