on 7 April 2014
The manual for this new camera is pretty basic and I wanted a book to tell me more. This Beginner's Introduction is exactly that - for total beginners and nothing more. I knew this from the advertisement, but as there is nothing more out there and have to wait until May before the first 'proper' book for this camera is published, I thought I'd try this, but it didn't help me personally.
on 28 April 2014
Excellent book for the absolute newby like myself. Can now navigate round my camera
the step by step was really useful. Just need the practice now
on 15 February 2015
Very informative, good buy.
on 8 September 2015
I trusted Amazon on this purchase. Wrong. If you do not know the stuff that this book tells you then you should not be in charge of a camera, of any description.
on 18 August 2016
I hV been charged 3 times for this book . 6 pounds in total and download never came thro . Wont be doin this again
on 6 January 2016
Waste of money. I returned it as soon as I saw what I had purchased. Plenty of better books out there.
on 5 August 2016
I didn;t know anything about dslr cameras and this was very helpful for an absolute beginer
on 23 November 2015
Well written book with straightforward explanations of the different funtions of the camera
on 11 May 2016
As Ihad never used a DSLR before this guide was extremely helpful.
on 28 January 2016
great service very pleased many thanx