Beginner's Guide to Filet Crochet Paperback – 6 May 2002
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
1. Filet Family Name which has a full alphabet to design any name (or words). 6.5" high, by length of name.
2. Filet Wall Hanging: An exquisite pattern of praying hands with 5-row demure boarder. 15.5" x 12.25"
3. Filet Doily; rectangle with 45-degree corners. Absolutely simple beauty!
4. Filet Chair Set: A chair back cover, and two armrest covers. Geometric design of intersecting diamonds. 15" x 11.5" Chair back cover, 8" x 11" armrest cover.
5. Filet picture frame, shown on the front page.
6. Filet sampler chart to make the letter "A".
Yes, it is simple, and so very often it is the simple things that have a quiet elegances; such is this booklet.
The projects aren't "wowsers" but they're good beginner projects and don't require a lot of materials. A steel crochet hook and some crochet thread and scissors are all you need to get started.