A Beginner's Guide To Day Trading Online Paperback – 19 Jan 2007
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Toni Turner (Irvine, CA) is the bestselling author of A Beginner's Guide to Day Trading Online and A Beginner's Guide to Short-Term Trading. An investor/trader with fourteen years' experience, she is a popular educator and speaker at financial conferences and trading forums across the country. Toni has appeared on NBC, MSNBC, CNN, CNNfn, and CNBC's Power Lunch, with Bill Griffith.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is designed for the American market but the principles laid out are easily transferred to the UK market.
Although it doesn't possess the full detail of other books, it is a fantastic initial starting point on which to further your knowledge.
I would highly recommend it if you are a beginner with limited knowledge.
You can make money but could loose money, bla bla bla.
If you want to become a day trader, it would not hurt to read as much as you can before, and if reading is what you want to do then might as well be this book.
Still haven't finished reading it, but so far it has been meeting my expectations.
I found the information poorly arranged, the graphs difficult in monochrome and quite small in size. In my opinion the book tries to cover too much in a small space which makes for tiresome reading.
The techniques and strategies in the book and most of the other information is available freely on the net so what you are paying for is the privilege of having it all in one place.
So is it worth it? Yes, it probably is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If you are interested in trading on a daily basis this book is a must for you. I use it often and it has helped me to increase my winning trades.Published on 16 Feb. 2014 by John Allsopp
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > International
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-business
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce > E-commerce
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > International Economics > Trade
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Personal Finance > Online Trading & Investing
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Futures
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Professional Finance > Investments & Securities > Options
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Lifestyle > Online Shopping
- Books > Computing & Internet > New to Computing