Customer reviews

on 26 July 2014
Excellent writer. I love true crime books but I had never come across this writer before. He captures the essence of the situation brilliantly and allows the reader to become immersed in the events. I will certainly be reading his other books. He has a fine flowing style and doesn't bog you down with superflous detail yet doesn't leave anything out.
on 18 September 2014
This book was well written and, as others said, did not have the unnecessary padding a lot of true crime books have. But there was practically no evidence of murder! Also the sentencing retrial was a farce with some jurors clearly not understanding what they had voted for. Still, a great factual account and I look forward to reading more from Mr Bledsloe.
on 3 September 2014
It's the first Jerry Bledsoe book I have read and will read his other books. I thoroughly enjoyed it and would recommend if you like true life crime.
on 7 June 2014
Another well written true crime book by Jerry Bledsoe . This is the third book I have read now by this author and have enjoyed them all.
on 11 July 2016
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 8 May 2015
Great read, I love true stories, couldn't put the book down, well my kindle I mean
Well written and love it when you don't know the ending, don't think this was on CI
on 19 January 2015
Have only just started to read this book but it is holding my attention! I love the background to these cases.
on 29 August 2014
Another excellent book by Jerry Bledsoe. I had not heard of this case before and was amazed with what this woman thought she could get away with. If she ever gets out, lock your sons up as this is one very very manipulative woman.
on 15 March 2015