- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Beethoven: Symphony No. 9 - West Eastern Divan Orchestra/Barenboim [REGION 0] [NTSC] [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
The West-Eastern Divan Orchestra ws founded by Daniel Barenboim and the late Edward Said. Consisting of young, highly talented Israeli and Arabian musicians, it was founded to increase the dialogue between young people in the Middle East and represent a peaceful collaboration of the two cultures. This technically brilliant and incredibly enthusiastic orchestra brings out all levels of Beethoven's 9th Symphony. The outstanding soloists' (Angela Denoke, Waltraud Meier, Burkhard Frits and Rene Pape) contributions serve to make this an unforgettable concert.