Beethoven and the Creative Process Hardcover – 1 Aug 1990
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
one of the most original monographs on the composer to appear in recent years ... clearly written ... persuasively argued."Musical Times
His book is a work of scholarship, in language the layman can understand ... the best available introduction to Beethoven's composing methods. (Times Literary Supplement) --This text refers to the Paperback edition.
From the Back Cover
This book incorporates the findings of recent studies on this subject, provides a fascinating picture of the act of composition by one of the world's greatest composers. This book is divided into three parts, designed to lead the reader gradually from broad issues to matters more detailed and less easily approached. --This text refers to the Paperback edition.See all Product Description
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Biography > Film, Television & Music > Music > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Composers & Musicians > Classical Music
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Musical Theory & Composition > Musical Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Music > Styles > Classical Music > Biographies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries > Television
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Linguistics > Reference