on 23 March 2013
really nice pair of slippers, good quality, and good soles, colour sand matches the image, very comfy, and a real bargain, fast delivery arrived within a couple of days,
on 24 February 2012
I am very impressed with these, and with the service (only ordered them 2 days ago and they arrived today!). I buy a lot of slippers, and I've found that none last more than a few months (even the expensive sheepskin ones). I wear them about 5hrs/day and have managed to wear out Just Sheepskin/M&S/Next slippers to name but a few.

Granted these are new, but considering the weak points of the others these are promising because they have a hard sole that can be worn outdoors (for short trips to the bin, etc.), they are inexpensive (I paid £6.83) and don't have a thickly cushioned sole which is prone to rupture/gradual flattening (which makes them v.uncomfortable). They are not overcomplicated so there is less to go wrong as far as I can see. Warm, stylish in their simplicity, and comfy.

If you are looking for bouncy shock-absorbing slippers these are not for you as the sole is not heavily cushioned, but the advantage is that you don't slide about in them. They are the perfect fit for me as a size 7 with wide feet, so I guess if you have narrow feet there could be an issue with fit.

The depth of the slipper is also perfect for me - I haven't had the same problem as the reviewer who found them uncomfortable due to rubbing at the top of the foot.

I will update this review a few months down the line once I have put them through their paces, but so far these are the perfect slipper for me. I'm going to order another pair today.
on 12 March 2014
As another reviewer said this slipper is wide but as my feet are wide this is fine. A good lining which is not too thick and the heel is flat which I particularly wanted. Although they are wide they do not slip off as you walk. There is also a very good sole which is strong
enough to go outside. A good purchase which should last and wear well.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 26 November 2012
I have a high instep which makes my upper foot quite wide. I was hesitant at ordering these as they appeared to come quite high up the foot and this can give me difficulties. No problem - they do come high up the foot but are very wide so are a very comfortable fit. I am a size 7 so I ordered the 7/8, I might have been OK with the 5/6. If you have a narrow foot then they could be a bit sloppy.

The outer is suede and there is a good, firm waterproof sole for quick trips outdoors. The inner is fleecy but I think this is a manmade fleece rather than wool. The footbed is cushioned which makes walking and standing comfortable.

The overall look is good quality and they keep my toes nice and warm.
on 3 December 2012
I bought the chestnut slippers which are actually more brown in color than the photo (positive!) I am normally a size 5 with average width feet (closer to narrow than average) and these fit fine. My feet are toasty and the slippers do not slide off. I like the durable harder sole but I never wear these outside. The fleece inside provides more warmth than cushioning and the outer suede has prevented liquid accidents from seeping through. All in all, a good buy!
on 6 February 2013
I bought the sand colour. really like these, they are warm & very comfy, even when worn with bear feet in winter.
Only down side (hence the 4* instead of 5*) is they come up a little smaller - I got size 5-6 & I am a size 6, they only just fit my feet inside...so may have been worth getting next size up, but now the fur is a bit more squashed from use, they have a little more room in them.
on 16 February 2014
I bought these slippers as an extra pair for guests when they visit and ended up using them myself. They are a bit larger for my size 40 feet (I have quite slim feet) but comfortable - and I am able to slip in and out of them easily. They are not the most padded slippers on the sole side but really warm and easy to wear.
on 1 March 2011
These were not a good buy! They looked so comfy but were in fact very uncomfortable to wear. The front comes up the foot way too high resulting in painful rubbing on the foot when you walk!
Very wide fitting also so not suitable for a narrow foot, look clumsy and unattractive on and were expensive for what they are.
on 11 March 2014
They are a quality slipper so good I ordered a second pair in a different color.
real suade don't slip out.
Comfortable
And for any age group.
Handy for taking on hols aswell.
On those cold marble floors as I did.
came out of washing machine good as new.
Recommended 100%
on 26 November 2012
Well, these arrived today and I couldn't wait to get home from work and put them on. They are a perfect fit for me - I do have very wide feet! My feet get very cold, but this evening, they are snug as bugs in rugs! Pretty pale pink colour, and lovely and soft. Very happy with these.