- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (18 Sept. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1535273933
- ISBN-13: 978-1535273930
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 0.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 109,585 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Becoming A Film Industry Freelancer: A complete guide to help you setup as a freelancer in the film and TV industry Paperback – 18 Sep 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
BBC Trained, location sound engineer Pete Bailey has been working as a freelancer for over 10 years. Having learned the struggles most freelancers have, he has decided to pool all of the knowledge he's gathered from his peers and share it with as many people as possible, to give them the best chance to succeed and thrive in the film and TV industry. Also the host of the 'Film Industry Pro' podcast, Pete interviews a top industry freelancer every week, sharing their knowledge, tips and advice, so that others can save time trying to find it all out for themselves. The podcast can be found at www.FilmIndustryPro.com
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nevertheless, it might be a good read to someone at the very beginning of their career with no or limited knowledge of the industry.
Most recent customer reviews