Becoming THE Expert: Enhancing Your Business Reputation through Thought Leadership Marketing Paperback – 20 Dec 2012
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
John W. Hayes has been helping small and medium-sized companies develop their business strategies online for almost as long as the Internet has been in the general public's consciousness. Working alongside some of the biggest names in ecommerce and online marketing (including Amazon, eBay and Google), he has dedicated much of his career to demystifying the web and highlighting opportunities for real world businesses to grow. As the author of numerous white papers, blog posts and guest editorials across a wide range of trade and mainstream publications he is widely recognised as an influential Thought Leader in the SME online marketing arena. In his first book, Becoming THE Expert: Enhancing Your Business Reputation through Thought Leadership Marketing, he shares his tips and tactics for positioning yourself as an industry expert and building your business on the back of a solid campaign of Thought Leadership Marketing.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
As someone from a more journalistic background that is relatively new to marketing, this book was really easy to read. I'll be honest, I thought that this book might be an effort to get into, but it is really engaging and easy to digest information. The thing I found the most useful about the book is that it isn't really telling you anything where you think "struth, I couldn't do that." The advice is practical and just makes sense.
I recommend this book to anyone or any business looking to become a 'go-to' source of knowledge and information within an industry.
Best of all, most of the advice is free to implement so you can attract customers and build your industry profile for no cost, just a small investment of your time on an ongoing basis.
Becoming the Expert does exactly what it says on the tin, it gives you the knowledge and different paths to explore in order to be in a position where you can enhance your marketing skills, as well as developing certain key points through out the book.
This was the best purchase I have ever made on a professional book and gives you a complete run through of different ways to approach your marketing. Anyone who is involved in the industry, regardless of which level you are at, should purchase this book as it really is a marketers bible and without doubt the best guide available on the market today.
John doesn't waste words in his book, so I wont waste any in this review - 5 stars!!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
John Hayes gave us several easy to implement tactics to advance our company reputation, as well as ideas on how to go beyond traditional PR.Published on 21 May 2014 by Thomas Magnuson
I bought the book with a glimmer of hope that for once my purchase would pay off. So many books or products these days just simply fall short of expectations. Read morePublished on 1 Mar. 2013 by Amazon Customer
If you are building your brand or want to raise your personal profile becoming an expert in your field is the one single most useful piece of advice anyone can ever give you! Read morePublished on 23 Jan. 2013 by AOB
I cannot recommend this book highly enough. Whether you work in the marketing department for a company or you are trying to set yourself apart as the 'Expert' in your chosen field... Read morePublished on 27 Aug. 2012 by BloggerManDave
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Accounting > Financial Reporting & Statements
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Careers > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Call Centre Management
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Leadership
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Motivation
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Sales Techniques
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Reference > Language > Communication