on 2 November 2014
OVERALL:

A very nice smelling deodorant, not quite on par as a leading deodorant brand in terms of how many hours it lasts for, but great fragrance.

PROS:
1. fragrance smell
2. comes in same smell in a variety of other products (E.g body wash)
3. Nice packaging great for a gift.

CONS:
1. fragrance not so strong
2. not on par with other leading brands in terms of hour lasting
4 people found this helpful
|22 Comments|Report abuse
on 14 May 2015
Has the hint of the David Beckham - Homme Fragrance (link below) but is a lot more aerosoly. A great product and more affordable though, Just try not to over spray :)

One person found this helpful
on 16 January 2016
A little cheaper than the ones I buy in the high street and is exactly the same, saved myself a trip out the day I ordered this. It smells amazing and this 150ml will last me a few weeks so well worth the little money spent. Credit to the seller I had no problems with this purchase whatsoever.
review image
on 9 January 2016
I purchased this body spray a few weeks ago, and it arrived very promptly. It was packaged well, and it was very safe from any denting or damage. A very nice smelling spray, I have used it every day, and have received several compliments on it.

However, I feel that the price was a little high compared to high end retailers such as Tesco and Morrison's, but it still didn't sway me from buying the product.

This, personally, is my favourite body spray in the David Beckham range, and I would recommend it.
on 4 January 2017
I bought this for my son who usually sticks to cheap quality ones that smell of gas! He really likes this one. The smell is great, and the effect lasts and keeps him dry.
on 3 January 2018
lovely smell and effective. I am female but I always go for this deodorant.
on 19 March 2018
fast delivery and great price what more can I say
on 20 March 2018
Great value fantastic smell. Highly recommended.
on 7 May 2018
excellent value for money
on 26 April 2018
Good product very quick delivery