- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Because Internet: Understanding the New Rules of Language Hardcover – 23 Jul 2019
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
About the Author
Gretchen McCulloch writes about linguistics for a general audience, especially internet language. She was the Resident Linguist at The Toast and has also written for The Washington Post, Slate, Mental Floss, and Grammar Girl. McCulloch has a master's in linguistics from McGill University, runs the blog All Things Linguistic, and cohosts Lingthusiasm, a podcast that's enthusiastic about linguistics. She lives in Montreal, but also on the internet.
Related items to consider
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|