Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 5 December 2015
Couldn't put it down, loved the book, keeps you engrossed, would recommend
on 19 February 2014
Really enjoyed this series. Just waiting for the next book in The shade of Vampires series. Excellent read. Highly recommended
on 11 September 2014
Great could not put it down can"t wait for the next books going to read s shade of vampire again
on 17 January 2016
Brilliant books
on 9 March 2017
I absolutely loved the beautiful monster series. Really enjoyed it, and sad to see it come to an end! Whilst waiting for book #30 of the shade of vampire series to arrive I came across beautiful monster and finished beautiful monster 2 today! Would recommend to any shaddict or anyone that needs a bit of supernatural romance in their life right now! Great job Bella!
on 19 June 2017
I highly recommended anyone to read books from Bella Forrest. I wish there was a third part to this but a shade of a vampire is extremely addictive so that makes up for it
on 31 March 2017
Yes enjoyed reading and great ending
on 8 May 2014
I had to read this after reading the first part. I had to see where Amy and Liam ended. It was very unexpected in how it transpired, I have to admit it had many bits I didn't see coming and didn't expect. I have recommended Bella Forrest novels to a few friends and I am now very glad that I did.
on 27 November 2013
I've been a huge fan of Bella's since I read A shade of Vampire a year ago but I have to say that for me this book was missing something, I struggled a little with the first book due to the fact that Liam's change was so painful. I liked Jenny's review and agreed with what she said but for me personally this wasn't a 5 star book, I can't actually say what it was I didn't like but when I read a shade book I become totally absorbed in what I'm reading and this didn't happen with this, now Shade has the advantage of being a long series 5 so far and counting but I was gripped from the very first one so it's not that, this just didn't seem to have the same maturity and depth.
Anyway criticism aside this is still a good vampire romance and it's a class above a lot of books in this genre so well worth a read.
on 26 August 2014
I absolutely loved this book. Was totally gripping and i didn't want to put it down. Was worried I'd be disappointed with the two part series enjoying the Shade of Vampire books so much but wasn't at all, and this one was a great ending to the story. I liked the fact that while her other vampire stories have been set in completely remote locations, this was based in a normal drama school, making it all seem more real. My only criticism would be that i don't really understand why bella Forrest has changed some of her ideas over vampire nature so dramatically between the shade series and these books, for example only becoming vampires at night. However, i would still thoroughly recommend this book!