- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2490 KB
- Print Length: 942 pages
- Publisher: Carpe Per Diem, Inc. / Tracy Kellam (28 Jun. 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00LDUVA4G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 65 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #79,283 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Beautiful Mess Series Kindle Edition
|Length: 942 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled|
Kindle e-ReadersKindle Fire TabletsFire Phones
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Firstly, I'd like to state that I think there is a good underlying plot line, but unfortunately I felt that certain things swamped and swallowed the story until it just became irritating and annoying. Book 1 was by far the best of the lot, and in some ways I'm glad I purchased this as a bundle as the cliffhangers would irritate me otherwise. Having said that, I do not believe this series / trilogy is worth the price. At 1.99 maybe. But at 4.77 definitely not - if I could ask for my money back, I would. I have read a lot better for a lot less. Sure, you get the page count BUT there was so much repetition that I ended up skipping at least 50% of books 2 and 3 so, although there's nearly 1,000 pages, I cut a lot of that out because it was tedious and monotonous.
The repetition was a big issue for me. I think it may well have been done to up the word count, which is pointless. It did nothing to move the story forward, and I as the reader became increasingly bored with *seeing* an event happen and then have two or more of the characters discuss the event in great detail when it could have been covered in a line or two of the narrative.
Another big issue for me was the *heroine*. Her internal reasoning for why she did things was unrealistic, flawed, and annoying as anything. Part of this was because she kept doing the same thing over and over again, each time apparently learning, but in actual fact never learning anything. Her character arch was so all over the place that it made me end up disliking her to the point it bordered on disgust at her actions. This also links to the repetition because it was just the same thing over and over again.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great story unable to put this down, brilliant storyline keeping you guessing what twists it would take right till the end. Intrigue romance and so much more a compelling readPublished 10 months ago by Georgina G.
Well what a story from start to finish the heartbreak, murders, and most of all the love between Alexander and Olivia they have secrets especially Alex but there are people who... Read morePublished 13 months ago by Kindle Customer
It has a really good story but far far too much cold sex. I skipped so many pages in books 2and 3. Glad to finish. shamePublished 13 months ago by franki
WHat a great read. Couldn't put down. The story is a great one and wonder if there is to be a 4th book?Published 13 months ago by HH
I thoroughly enjoyed this trilogy – so many twists! Not sure why but it did take me awhile to get use to the writing style but I'm so glad I stuck with it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Tanya
Great book it does keep repeating itself in some places but a good read couldnt put it down , great story love this author ...Published 14 months ago by karenb
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Fiction > Women Writers & Fiction
- Books > Romance > Romantic Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Action & Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Psychological
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Sagas
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Suspense