on 30 April 2014
Using lotions and creams is somewhat of a foreign concept to me. At 32 I can count on one hand the number of times that I used makeup; my skin is healthy and thus far I have no wrinkles. With all of that being said, one family trait has dogged me since my teenage years, a trait that is exacerbated by my insomnia. Dark bags christen my face under my eyes and make me look exhausted (to be fair, I usually am...). So when I was given the opportunity to try out this eye serum, I jumped at the chance.

Simply... Beautiful Enriching Eye Serum is actually closer to a quality lotion in texture. There is a measured pump that is the dispenser; the amount dispensed is the perfect quantity to lightly dab the serum under both eyes. Note that dabbing the serum is critical; rubbing the skin can actually result in darker circles!

In terms of absorption the SBEES (for short) does take a few minutes to disappear from under your eyes, but not long enough as to pose a problem. After it has been absorbed the skin where it was applied feels soft, but there is no residue that I noticed. Other reviewers have indicated that they felt a slight tingling sensation; I never felt any. The product does not have a perfume; there is a slight smell that is similar to that of "unscented" and/or sensitive-skin formulations of lotions.

Does It Work?

This is something that I found difficult to gauge. While the skin under my eyes is definitely softer, the dark circles are still there. What I can say is that any "bagginess" (e.g. "bags under the eyes") did start to fade during the second week of daily use. By week three the puffiness was gone and the dark circles were toned down a bit, but still obvious. So while the serum is capable of reducing puffiness under the eyes, the bruising from lack of sleep will still show. Fortunately there is a thing called "eye concealer" that I can apply after using the SBEES to hide those dark circles!

Final Say

While I have only been using this product for roughly a month, I can attest that it will reduce puffy eyes. In terms of wrinkles, since the serum works by "tightening" your skin, it would logically make sense that reducing the bags under your eyes by pulling your skin taut would result in the reduction of wrinkles, also. If you have dark circles that grace your eyes, the serum will help a bit, but ultimately you will need to use a concealer product and/or other method to hide them.

Finally, the serum does make the skin around your eyes feel silky smooth, doesn't have an odor which could irritate the skin, and the pump on the bottle dispenses exactly enough product to use for both eyes. Since one pump provides enough serum for both eyes, the 1.01 fl oz. bottle will last you quite a while. As I mentioned prior, even with daily use over a month I have barely tapped the amount of serum that is in the Simply... Beautiful bottle. Thus, with everything taken into account, I feel confident recommending this product for you or as a gift for a friend. Then, in a few weeks time, you will see the marvelous change in the skin around your eyes!

**Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by the manufacturer at no cost to review. While I do not feel that this influenced me in any capacity, I am legally obligated to disclose this fact so that you can come to your own conclusions about the merit of this analysis.**
on 1 August 2017
arrived in good time I have used this product before and would buy it again very good for around the eyes and my bags
on 18 December 2016
I'm very happy for using Age defy serum and Enriching eye serum! 😄 I received 2 of each about 1. of December 2016
I would like if you have a very, very good moisturizer.
on 13 January 2017
Excellent product does exactly as it says.Helps with puffy eyes would recommend this eye serum.
on 11 February 2014
I've been using this a couple of weeks now and I am so pleased with the results. I love it when a product actually delivers what is says it will. Its a fabulous 30ml in size too! Mostly, eye creams come in 15 ml tubes or jars etc. and they run out so quickly, making them rather expensive to use long term. This is twice the regular size of eye creams and I have had visible results in such a short space of time.

The cream is a good consistency, neither too thick nor too runny. The pump delivers the perfect amount onto your finger to do both eye areas. I dot it around my eyes and gently smooth it into the skin. It sinks in so well, is a joy to use and my eye area feels so much better and soothed after application. I get up very early for my job on the days that I work and my eyes often hurt with tiredness and this eye cream has eased that to the point of it no longer really being a problem. I use it both morning and night now and the skin around my eyes (very delicate) is nourished with gentle natural ingredients including Vitamin E (very soothing and great for the skin). The wrinkles I do see when I laugh (a lot) and when I smile (a lot) are visibly less noticeable, so this cream does work and does reduce wrinkles. The skin around my eyes looks fresher, plumper, healthier and younger.

100% satisfied with my purchase and I 100% recommend this anti-wrinkle cream for value, effectiveness and ease of use.
on 20 December 2016
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 March 2014
Simply Beautiful Enriching Eye Serum Anti-Wrinkle Cream - Regeneration Anti Ageing Cream
I'm very neglectful of my skin, naughty really as I’ve very sensitive skin, but I'm lucky in that its pretty good for my age ( 40+). I've never used a specific eye cream, but have used this daily for three weeks now. I've not many wrinkles or lines anyway, ( thankfully!!) and applied this above, around and below my eyes. It didn't irritate my skin – that was good, I didn't want any wrinkles or lines smoothed out by red, inflamed and puffy, irritated skin :) I'd rather stick with the few lines I have....
Its in attractive packaging, and easy to use from the simple pump dispenser. I find those far better than tubs that you dip fingers into – the potential to spread germs in it is high. That then could cause spots, so pumps seem a far better idea. Its about the consistency of double cream, white in colour and easily absorbed into skin without any irritation. Its got very little scent too which I like, heavy clashing products aren't a great idea and I love my perfume to smell as it is without competition from other products! It sinks into skin quickly and doesn't “sit” like heavier ones do. Its odd but if face creams are too heavy and sit like that I always feel I can't breathe...go figure? It difficult to tell what overall effect this has but it feels good, my skin feels soft and I’ll happily continue to use it. I've been using it along with the Age Defy serum and they go well together.
Product supplied by sellers.
on 8 January 2016
received on time, thank you
I like the bottle design as this reduces the contamination to the cream itself. Many eye cream products have to open a lid and use fingers to take cream. By squeezing the amount I want, my fingers don't need to direct contact the cream, this is much hygienic.
The cream itself is very easily absorb onto my eye and does not feel too heavy for it. I recommend to give a massage around the eye, This gives you a better result with the product.
Received the product free for my unbiased view.
on 14 December 2015
I like this, a lot! I have very sensitive skin, even the most "gentle" skin care products can leave my skin red for a while after using. This however, seems very gentle and kind on my skin. It is lightly fragranced, in a pump dispenser bottle. It seems to go a long way, so a small bottle will last a while. It left my skin feeling smooth and soft and not in the least bit irritated. I applied my normal make up after wards and was very pleased at how easily it glided on.
Lovely product, classy looking packaging.
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 11 February 2014
I started using this product a couple of weeks ago, alongside the daily skin serum that goes with it. The eye area always needs a little bit of extra help, and I've noticed that the skin around my eyes has got more delicate with age, with quite a few lines and wrinkles appearing over the years.

The serum is rich and smooth but very easily absorbed by the skin, and certainly gives the feeling of making this area much more moisturised. It is more lotion-like than the serums designed just for the face, but it is not thick or gloopy and you only need a tiny amount which gives great results.

I apply this every morning and night, and it should be patted onto the area around the eyes, rather than rubbed in. This prevents the skin being damaged further by dragging it. The product smells lovely, very natural and not overpowering at all. It contains extracts of natural plant oils and also vitamin e, and these ingredients make the product seem very soothing.

I have definitely seen a change in the skin around my eyes since beginning to use this product and will continue to use it alongside the regular face serum.

The packaging is good quality, and looks very nice on the shelf.

See one answered question