- Audio CD (14 April 2014)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Hallmark
- ASIN: B00J9CHHYM
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 531,042 in CDs & Vinyl (See Top 100 in CDs & Vinyl)
|Price:||£5.18 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
AutoRip is available only for eligible CDs and vinyl sold by Amazon EU Sarl (but does not apply to gift orders or PrimeNow orders). See Terms and Conditions for full details, including costs which may apply for the MP3 version in case of order returns or cancellations.
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Between 1960 and 1963 Acker Bilk was a regular on the British album chart, registering a total of nine hit albums, of which five reached the Top Ten, making him one of the most successful chart performers of the era. The phenomenal success of Stranger On The Shore, which would spend more than a year on the singles chart and help the accompanying album rack up more than six months on the listings was the undoubted highlight and has tended to overshadow his other work of the time. Which is something of a pity, since Beau Jazz deserves better recognition of its worth. The distinctive Acker Bilk sound is very much in evidence, with Acker being more than capably aided by the Paramount Jazz Band on what is a twelve track delight.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.