on 12 November 2017
I have had these for 4 years now and they are still in working order. However the ear-pads have peeled severely in the last year and half wearing away from sweat when exercising which has put them to the test for durability. Whereas this is common for most headphones after long-term use, the pads were made very soft like a cushion or a pillow which doesn't leave them with a permanent crisp dry damage the way a lot of headphones end up when wear and tear kicks in; the ear cushions are still as soft as they were initially and this to me is value for money. From fastening and unfastening the headphones to fit the head size, I can feel that the build is re-enforced. The worst part of these headphones is the little cushion strip which rests on the head which started peeling a year or so later after I bought and starting using them; I think the design could have been way better for this because even though the cushion strip makes you feel comfy for months to come, I believe it inevitably comes off because it is stack on with an adhesive and it's a lot of money to pay just for a small part to fall apart like that; though at least it doesn't hamper usability because I just went and stack it back on with my own adhesive glue. The cable is retractable from the headphones which is awesome and I bought a replacement one after two years of using the original when it stopped working; the cable is good for linking a multitude of devices also.

Hopefully there are sellers with replacement cushions which I could do with for the time being but will certainly buy this brand again.
on 22 February 2017
This is a review of the Beatsby Dr Dre Solo HD headphones in red.
I've had mine for just over 2 years and I'm extremely satisfied with them.
I'm no audiophile so I can't comment on the bass note etc but I use these headphones on a daily basis to listen to audiobooks as well as music, mostly classical music, and im very satisfied. I wear them on the train, at work and at gym and they do a good job of blocking external noise.
They come with a protective case but I lost mine ages ago and I just normally drop them in my work bag and they're yet to be damaged. The earmuffs haven't worn and the headphones look more or less new.
I definitely recommend these headphones.
on 5 December 2017
Had these for a long while now and I can honestly say that these are the bees knees of headphones. At the time of purchase I was worrying about the cost but I have no regrets, infact it is probably one of my favourite purchases.
The headphones are extremely comfortable, do a great job of blocking out background noise and the sound quality is brilliant.
on 7 January 2018
I mean where do i begin?! Bought these in the black friday sale for no other reason than i wanted a pair of beats. And they served no other reason than me having a pair of beats. Sound quality was no different to any others. The soft part at the top fell apart, the button fell apart and they eventually just stopped working. I only used them when watching movies on my tablet and treated them as if they were the crown jewels. Lesson learned, never again will i go for fashion over function
on 25 December 2015
i have heard from people that these are overpriced and you can get better audio for cheaper price, but the design quality of these headphones is brilliant, they are very appealing and the sound is very good too and accurate also they block out any other sounds so you can enjoy your music and not be distracted ;)
on 29 September 2015
Firstly, I was warned away from Beats for a while by a fair few people saying that you can get the same/better audio quality for less. While this could well be true, I really think these were a good investment...

Yes, they're a tad pricey (I got them half price so not so much) but the quality is great, you can't hear anything but the music when they're on and they fit snug on your head (great for running at the gym), not to mention that they look amazing.

Would definitely buy again, if I don't buy another colour way first!
on 27 July 2016
I don't know if I should have bought this at all.

I did as a Christmas gift for my daughter. Now I could hardly talk to her at all. She's always using it either with her iPad, iPhone or laptop watching movies or youtube.

I tried it and the sound quality is amazing. Now I am thinking of buying one myself.
on 16 January 2018
I mean their is better headphones out there at the same price do a little research.
on 9 May 2017
on 10 January 2015
The headphones are great quality and very comfortable to wear. Hoping as the wire is detachable it will last longer than most other headphones. My teenage daughter loves them but the volume has to be monitored as they can get quite loud.