- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 7668 KB
- Print Length: 76 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Next Level Chess (29 Oct. 2012)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B009YNGTT0
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #475,586 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Print List Price:||£9.30|
Save £6.95 (75%)
Beat Your Friends at Chess - Chess strategy and openings to dominate the home game Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
...when I say 'a little piece of writing' I mean 'little'. This is more of a leaflet than a book. I paid £2.02 for Kindle download and it really wasn't worth the money. I've had free novels that run to 400 pages but this runs to [an estimated] 73 pages and if I'd read that before I bought it, I wouldn't have.
If you can get this free of charge or maybe 50p then do it but at £2.02 it's a steal, but not by the buyer.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Highly recommended for anyone interested in strategy. The basic premise of the book (find your advantage and build upon it) is useful in more than just chess. On top of everything, the book is the prefect length. Short enough to read in a few quick sittings, but detailed enough to give readers exactly what they want. I love the variety of different openings explored in the book. Not too many to become confusing, but enough to deal with any opponent. After reading this book, you'll be trying hard to convince your friends and family to read it, if only to have a worthy opponent. More than worth the cost. A+
in with only this book. For a book that is designed for beginners it lacks many topics such as pieces names and placement. On the plus side, the price is acceptable.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Board Games > Chess
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Brain Teasers
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Puzzles & Games > Board Games
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Humour > Puzzles & Games > Logic & Brain Teasers