- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Beat Candida Through Diet: A Complete Dietary Programme for Suffers of Candidiasis: A Complete Dietary Programme for Sufferers of Candidiasis Paperback – 1 May 1997
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
A complete dietary programme for controlling the over-growth of candida albicans and achieving optimum health.
From the Back Cover
Do you suffer from one or more of the following?
-deterioration in health since taking antibiotics, the pill, steroids or HMT
If so, then candida could be your problem.
This book provides a practical step-by-step plan for managing your diet and lifestyle to help control candida (yeast) overgrowth in the body. Gill Jacobs takes you through the candida maze, clearly explaining what it is, how it is caused, how to test for it, and why there is often underlying problem with the way we digest food.
The principles of digestion and health are explained, and detailed guidelines are given on all aspects of candida control - probiotics, the latest natural anti-fungals, and supplements to boost immune defences.
Containing guidance on which foods will help and which foods won't, this book includes the 3 stage Beat Candida Diet and over 100 recipes for everyday eating and entertaining by Joanna Kjaer, leading expert on special diets.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
over my body,as i have been fighting this for at least 15 years. on reading book, i cut out foods that were suggested in book, firstly my mouth
got better my stomach is better and overall my general health has much improved, but i will carry on with diet, as i am frightened to get sick again.
thank you to gill jacobs,
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Food & Drink > Diets & Healthy Eating > Low Fat
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Women's Health & Lifestyle
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Public Health & Preventive Medicine