on 4 May 2014
Very potent. Most of my cardio is currently done a upright bike in the gym, I work with a very high resistance & my legs do not get fatigued as easily since I've been taking this. I also have more strength to do leg work & upper body exercises, even after 30-90mins hard graft pedalling. I'm very in tune with my body & will know straight away if something's improving & it definitely has since taking 'creature.' For me, great!
on 22 February 2016
I've been going to the gym regularly for over 3 years now and have seen great results and changes in my body. I've tried a few different creatinea, ON Nutrition, BSN, Maximum Precision to name a few but this one DEFINITELY takes the top spot. The combination of 3 types of creatine combined with quality ingredients really means you can feel the power boost right away. I've not taken any supplements over the last 2 months to give my body a break over Xmas period and so I can definitely say this is worth every penny.
A thing to note is there is virtually No load time, I got a kick out of it the first time I used it, by day 6-7 I've felt even more power and more endurance to perform for longer. Excellent product, mixes well, tastes really good as well (I've got citrus).

Will Definitely order again and again until something better comes out
on 15 May 2013
I tryed this I got head pains and was sick twice I drank loads of water and have been training for six years I know what I am doing you only need 5g of creatine a day no more when i tryed the pill form it was a lot better no side effects at all and there about seven pound cheaper !
on 29 October 2015
This product is incredibly sweet so if like me your diet doesn't consist of much sugar, this might be too sweet. If the product did as claimed it is something I would tolerate but I didn't notice any effects or difference after using for 2 months. Waste of money.
on 17 January 2014
this is is the nearest you will get to jabbing a needle in your ass and its a 100% legal
on 5 November 2012
Let me begin by saying that this product is extremely good.

I purchased 2 tubs of Beast CREATURE powder for my bulking season.

I have to admit I was deeply impressed from the results I got from this product, especially because It is not just simply a creatine monohydrate but it is a creatine blend which means that It contains several types of creatine in it .

The results I gained are AMAZING. Strenght speaking.

I was able to increase the weight In the gym within weeks.

DEFINITELY RECOMEND THIS PRODUCT to everyone willing to try it.

THIS STUFF REALLY WORKS!

Regarding the shipment I was really satisfied with delivery time and speed.

Package arrived in time with no delays.

I must give 5* for product and delivery.
on 5 January 2013
I bought this product because it had a lot of excellent reviews. I ordered it and came really quick , a nice neat box and tastes not too bad.Also have seen great gains in strength and size mixed with Optimum Nutrition 100% whey . Good product
on 13 April 2015
When i first started taking this. I got headaches. However now on 3rd tub and its made a big diffetence to my size. I like this, best on the market. You dont have to drink like a fish and pee c9nstantly. I take 2 scoops before a workout and 2 after. I recommend this. Its expensive but worth it.
on 20 August 2014
Tried loads of creatine in the past eg halo celltech PhD maximuscle creamax met RX creation......... And this one beats them all the only one that's comes close to this is anabolic halo by muscletech but that is a lot more expensive anyway this creatine is fantastic didnt feel out in the week and half but after that I got big increase in strength especially if you take 20min before the gym I felt I could train all day I've never come a cross a creatine as good I've used this for a month now and have put on 5 pounds of lean muscle
on 20 December 2014
I gave this creatine a try after reading a lot of good things about it from "publications", what a mistake that was, not only is this thing not very effective and not give you the pumps/results that you need but it also tastes disgusting thanks to the sweeteners that it's loaded with.

If this thing is a "Beast", then it's a housecat, not a Lion.

Will not be buying again, not recommended