- Also check our best rated Camera reviews
Beanpod Camera Support, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- UNIQUELY OVAL in shape, this being the optimum for support, and is approximately 8 inches by 5 inches and 2 inches thick.
- Cotton filling ensures good shaping around the lens.
- Slips under the camera or long lens to provide instant stability.
- Now vertical surfaces can offer instant support.
- Durable and wipeable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Long lens cameras and compacts both need a quick, reliable system for supporting them e.g. photographing scenes of activity where there is not much time to assemble a traditional tripod (nature, riots, sports etc) or where a tripod is too cumbersome e.g. Safaris or Hillwalking. At approximately 50 grammes it is an ultra-lightweight alternative. It's light enough to take onto the plane for that Safari trip! A Beanpod is a cushioned bag shaped to support a long lens or compact camera on, for example, a wall, post, car roof or window sill - with no set-up time and maximum ease of use. Now vertical surfaces can offer instant support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.