Other Sellers on Amazon
Beachbody Shaun T's INSANITY MAX:30 Base Kit 12 30-minute Strength and Cardio Workouts on 10 DVDs
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Stream this workout with Beachbody On Demand: Purchase from Amazon, Sign up to BeachbodyOnDemand, Ask CS to add your Amazon purchase to you account! Follow this link for our Amazon FireTV App: goo.gl/a8rE5v
- Also includes MAX OUT Calendar, AB MAXIMIZER Calendar, No Time to Cook Guide
- The craziest 30 minutes of your day for the best results of your life
- No equipment required
- Includes 12 Workouts on 10 DVDs, MAX OUT Guide, Nutrition to the MAX
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Get ready to max out for max results. With insanity max:30, the only thing standing between you and the best body of your life is you. There's no equipment needed in these killer cardio and strength workouts. Just push to your max and get insane results in 30 minutes a day. Take Shaun T's 60-day max out challenge and get ready for new moves and new sequences designed to shatter your limits. The goal in Insanity Max:30 is to work to your max in every move and every minute, so you can torch max calories, burn max fat, and achieve max muscle definition. It's a battle between your body and your mind to see how far you're willing to go for insane results. Yes, it's crazy hard, but it's only 30 minutes. Insanity Max:30 includes 12 workouts on 10 DVDs, max out Guide, Nutrition to the max, max out workout calendar, AB maximizer workout calendar and no time to cook guide.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assorted variations of the plank, push-ups and lunges feature and Shaun T uses the term high impact so potential purchasers may wish to be aware of these elements. Each workout has a modified version which is less taxing.
A trailer for the original Insanity made a reference to working out in a pool of your own sweat. This has not changed.
The sessions are pretty effective and Shaun does a good job of keeping you motivated through out which is something I've not come accross during other exercise videos so I would usually give up.
The pack itself is well made apart from the nutrion book which fell apart on me the second I start flicking through the pages!