Beach Hardcover – 18 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Artist Josie Iselin is the author of four previous books of found natural objects. She creates her imagery by creating still-lifes using a flatbed scanner. She has taught at the California College of Arts (CCA). Her work has been exhibited throughout the Bay Area-at The Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, Intersection for the Arts, and SF Camerawork, among others.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Ever so quietly, the author has jotted down her thoughts about what she has collected and photographed on each page. Because this insightful writing is so understated, there is plenty of room for the viewer to ponder and reflect on their own as they journey through those same pages. This is a must-have, not-too-big coffee table book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Painting & Drawing > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Print & Decorative Arts > Mixed Media
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Subjects within Art > Nature, Still Lifes & Landscapes
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Oceanography
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature