Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

on 22 March 2013
No! but you can be! Paul's letter to the Romans in the first century applies to us in the 21st as we struggle to live up to God's standards. It's a relief to know that we don't have to! We just have to swap our sin for His righteousness and god will see us as He sees Jesus. Wow! what an offer!
VINE VOICEon 15 August 2014
Having read some of Wiersby's commentaries on Old Testament books, I felt moved to read Romans with the aid of "Be Right". As with previous commentaries I found that this volume helped to slow me down, encouraging greater focus on the detail of the text and its implications. I didn't find this commentary as helpful as the others that I've read, but I also found Romans to be a significant challenge too. So there may be a chicken and egg problem here. I think though that there is an opportunity missed with "Be Right": a challenging book in the bible perhaps needed greater emphasis by Wiersby to simplify his guidance and insight. Still a very helpful volume though!
on 16 April 2013
Bought these for my Mum as she is a fan of Wiersbe. Good insight into the book of Romans and not too much information. A good study. Recommended.
on 29 May 2016