- Pamphlet: 30 pages
- Publisher: Feeling Edgy Publishing (1 Dec. 2011)
- ISBN-10: 0956784852
- ISBN-13: 978-0956784858
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 14.2 x 0.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (8 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 155,662 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Be Bold 101 Pamphlet – 1 Dec 2011
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Nicholas Bate is MD of Strategic Edge Ltd a consultancy which works with some of the leading organisations in the world such as Microsoft and the BBC. He is the author of twelve acclaimed books, a visiting lecturer at one of Europe's top business schools and the author of a well-loved blog.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nicholas Bate's Be Bold 101 is no different and is a great first step to turning your fears and apprehensions into positive actions. This book isn't targeted at business specifically, but can be used for any aspect of your life that needs you to take that first bold step. It's short, concise and easy to carry with you.
For a little more than the price of a good coffee, you can get something longer lasting than a quick caffeine fix.
Go on, you won't regret it!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
101 ways to live your life to the max and make the most of every minute. A great book to have with you at all times when you need a little boost.Published on 19 Sept. 2012 by James McBride
It is 101 points of common sense that is pure inspiration. The way I use this book is by taking each point, reflecting what I am doing and smile to myself. Read morePublished on 23 Mar. 2012 by Firdous