on 11 January 2014
These skates are brilliant, there expertly comfortable with great support and very easy to break in, they are a bargain at this price
on 27 January 2014
I bought these for my son as a belated Christmas present. He has used them a few times already, he loves them.
on 20 January 2014
Bought these as I wanted to ice skate more. Definitely glad that I splurged a little more than my other half, as they are amazing skates. Comfy, firm, well made and professional in every way.

When I got onto the ice, I noticed so many people have these skates, including Guildford's professional ice hokey team playing in the rink next to us. RECOMMEND!
on 29 January 2014
Just a heads-up, the 'size 10' that I ordered arrived with a label that said '10R' and underneath had UK SIZE: 10.5 and EU: 45.5 - so clearly not what I expected and came too big. there's no size chart on this item so perhaps people should buy a smaller size. Aside from that, they seem nice but I will revisit my review once I have exchanged.
on 23 December 2014
These skates are brilliant for first time skaters and once broken in are very comfy. They don't however, work on grass!
on 9 August 2014
Excellent quality, light weight
on 14 January 2014
I bought that for my boyfriend and he really loves it! The seller communicates very well because I bought skates size 11 but it appears that my boyfriend has a size 10. So I contact the seller and I exchanged the skates within two days. very happy. thank you.
on 10 September 2015
I should have read the reviews, they are an extremely tight fit.....given up using them! I cant last more than half an hour.get the size bigger than your feet and you will be fine
on 13 January 2014
I ordered them and I got no reaction. I wanted them for starting my training for hockey but they did not dispatch them even after 2 days. do not recommend this seller especially if you want them to get to you fast.
on 26 January 2014
I purchased these skates for my 12 year old son who has recently took up skating, he is thrilled to bits with them. He says they are really comfortable and very secure to wear, these skates are a brilliant product and were a brilliant price. A*******