- Also check our best rated Xbox 360 Game reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ £1.99 delivery
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (Xbox 360)
|Price:||£14.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
- 5 Expansion Pack (3 on release 2 to be released at a later date)
- Play all expansion packs early: Get all five massive themed expansion packs for Battlefield 3 and play them two weeks early, Stand out with exclusive in-game items: Get recognition and stand out with unique in-game items including the one-of-a-kind ACB-90 knife and a set of Battlefield 3 Premium dog tags. Further customize your experience with new exclusive soldier camos and weapon camos and unique Assignments
- Access powerful features: With Battlefield 3 Premium comes the unique chance to reset your Score/Minute, Kills/Deaths, and Wins/Losses stats if you want a fresh start with your multiplayer soldier. To further recognize your status, we give you queue priority into servers, more decals for your Platoon emblems, and the ability to favorite five of your Battle Reports to store them permanently.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Platform: Xbox 360
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Own more with the Battlefield 3 Premium Edition! This is the ultimate Battlefield 3 experience for everyone from first-time players to experienced Battlefield vets. The Battlefield 3 Premium Edition delivers all the driveable vehicles, destruction and team play of Battlefield 3 plus Battlefield 3 Premium membership, which includes all five Battlefield 3 expansion packs, and the Multiplayer Head Start Kit to even the playing ground when you log into multiplayer.
- ENGAGE IN ALL-OUT WARFARE: Featuring award-winning multiplayer, intense co-op, and thrilling single-player missions.
- GET ALL 5 EXPANSION PACKS: Including Back to Karkand, Close Quarters, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and End Game. 20 new maps, 20 new weapons, 10 new vehicles, and 4 new game modes.
- ULTIMATE VEHICLE WARFARE: Battlefield’s signature vehicle warfare experience, including damaged vehicles that can retreat or be defended until they automatically regain armor.
- A WHOLE NEW LEVEL OF DESTRUCTION: Frostbite 2 lets you chip away at cover, blow holes in walls, deform the terrain, and bring down entire building façades on enemies.
- GET A HEAD START ONLINE: Get access to 15 advanced weapons plus gadgets, vehicle upgrades, and more.
- NEVER GO INTO BATTLE ALONE: Battlelog delivers powerful new community and social features.
1 Game Disc
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When it comes to warfare games Battlefield 3 surpasses them all. The graphics are amazing, the sound effects are spot on, and the shear scale of this game is epic.
Battlefield 3 is a game that allows you to play different roles. You can command a tank, fly a jet, provide close air support in a chopper, sit back and snipe while helping you tem by spotting enemies, or simply run in guns blazing. No other game offers you the variety of play that Battlefield can provide. It's a game no one can dominate as the terrain and equipment varies greatly on each map. giving you wide open plains suitable for tanks and snipers, to tight urban areas where a shotgun is your best friend.
Personally I chose this game as I was a big fan of Battlefield 2 on the PC. When I heard Battlefield 3 was coming out I was excited yet saddened as I knew I would need to spend a couple of grand updating my PC. Thankfully though it cane to the consoles and although I was a bit sceptical about playing such a demanding game on a 6 year old console, after playing it I am astounded that DICE have pulled it off.
If you are looking at buying this game, definitely buy this Premium Edition. It comes wih all the extra maps, the online pass, plus a few little extra gadgets and weapons to give you a bit of a boost. (although you'd probably be able to unlock them all anyway within a day, but still a nice touch) Considering 99% of the time you'll be playing the multiplayer, if you purchase the standard edition your paying more than half the price of this and to unlock 40% of the multiplayer you'll have to spend more than the difference.
Just one thing to point out though. I your date of birth on your Xbox Live account says your under 16, you won't be able to play this online. So either buy it for your Dad in the hope he'll let you have a go, or just wait until your 16.
Now on to Battlefield 3.
The multiplayer is great, but the single player campaign is atrocious. Its far too scripted. You have no freedom to use your own tactics. It feels more like watching a film than playing a game. I can't see why Dice and EA bothered with the single player portion of this game. I'm sticking with Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
Note to Dice and Ea: Not every players priority is multiplayer.
Update: Battlefield 3 servers have now shut down so no multiplayer, making this game worthless now! Should by zero stars review.
Here are my reasons for choosing Battlefield 3 in a handy checklist:
1) Dedicated servers complete with filter options so you can easily find a game type you're after in your own country...Or another. You can even rent your own, if you feel so inclined.
2) Team coordination is the key to success in nearly all multiplayer modes. (This is so refreshing to see. Bring friends along to make best use of this)
3) If you feel like letting loose there is still the traditional Team Deathmatch modes.
4) Separate Co-operative Campaign. (Bring a friend and this will be great fun. Matchmaking with strangers is possible also)
5) Single Player Campaign. (Not the strongest aspect, but will provide a good 4 hours or so of story accompanied, action packed entertainment depending on skill and difficulty level. If we don't play these then developers may eliminate the entire concept one day)
6) Audio! It will blow your mind...And your ears too if you have a great sound system.
7) Scale! Landscapes are enormous. (Dialed down somewhat for consoles however to accommodate a lower player count. Restrictions are lifted if you're in an aircraft...Just try not bail out if you see orange restriction lines on your mini-map...Get back to the Battlefield soldier! You've got 10 seconds!......*Randomly dies*...*Heavy sigh*
8) Graphics! Slightly over rated in my opinion due to an overuse of bloom (Glare effects), but nevertheless still great...And some may feel like this adds greater atmosphere.
There may be other good points to this game but these are the main ones I feel should be pointed out, and the rest will likely result from personal opinion. There are things to watch out for however.
1) Glitches. A game of this size can't avoid them, but chances are some of them will wind you up chronic at one point or another.
2) Battlelog by Origin. EA's primary social and online tool. Can be a real pain to connect to sometimes, no matter how fast your broadband...And it will shamelessly blame your internet connection when it happens. Thankfully a quick refresh or two will usually fix this.
And that's about it. My review in the smallest nutshell I could fit it in. Shall hopefully see you all on the Battlefield.
Today, the B3 disk was scratched and totally unreadable (due to a vacuuming accident, don't ask).
DISASTER as, last week, I ordered through Amazon the 320gb internal hard drive for Xbox so that we can play B3 in HD and download all the maps.
So, as the title suggests: This game is so good that I bought an internal hard drive to play it in HD and REBOUGHT the game today for £32 and paid an extra £27 for fast delivery so that we can get this game here in Spain in the 2 days.
By far the best war game I've ever played.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
1. Game didn't come with valid Premium code.
2. Balance is bad. Vehicles dominate, especially helicopters. Sniper rifles are useless.Read more