- Pre-order Price Guarantee: order now and if the Amazon.co.uk price decreases between the time you place your order and the release date, you'll be charged the lowest price. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Battle of the Four Courts: The First Three Days of the Irish Civil War Hardcover – 15 Nov 2018
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
A meticulous, compellingly readable reconstruction of those three summer days that ignited the civil war – the defining event of modern Irish politics.
About the Author
Michael Fewer enjoyed thirty years as an academic and practicing architect, and was a Fellow of the Royal Institute of Architects of Ireland, when he took up writing full-time in 2000. He has written twenty-two books on walking, travel, history and architecture, and his recent nature book for children was a bestseller. He was a consultant contributor to the Encyclopedia of Ireland and has featured in RTÉ television programmes and on RTÉ Radio's 'Sunday Miscellany'.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product