The Battle of Brazil: Terry Gilliam v. Universal Pictures in the Fight to the Final Cut (The Applause Screenplay Series) Paperback – 1 May 2000
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
...if the damn thing wasn't falling apart. The pages are not very well bound, so delicacy when reading is strongly advised; an unfortunate fate for such a page-turner.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's about time this book was back in print! And an updated version no less! The book primarily relates a blow-by-blow account of director Terry Gilliam's struggle to get studio... Read morePublished on 22 Aug. 1998
This is a great book about the troubles of releasing the movie Brazil for Universal Pictures. It's much more sympathetic than Andrew Yules Losing the light which is another fine... Read morePublished on 22 July 1998
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > South America
- Books > History > Cultural History
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Criticism & Theory
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Screenwriting
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Performing Arts