Price:£4.10+ £1.49 shipping

on 12 January 2012
Im not a person who has to have the latest phone and my nokia 6300 suits me fine.However ive had it couple of years and the origanal battery is tierd. I saw this one on amazon and it was just what i needed. I didnt take much notice of the price as im unware what is an average price.Battery come by post in excellent time. Fitted it, charged it, and i was away. Four weeks later i noticed that i needed to charge the phone every 24 hours. Then every 12 hours and finally couuldnt get any signal on the phone( no idea why)I took out the battery and noticed that the Nokia hologram "isnt" and is actully a fake. So i guess you get what you pay for.There was no notification in the advert that these batterys are not original or a patern.
on 27 May 2014
This was a genuine Nokia replacement battery for my old phone. I had a previous bad experience with a Chinese copy that did not fit the phone properly. This one works fine and has breathed new life into an old man's phone
on 28 February 2013
I was well impressed with this product and the efficiency of the supplier. I was also happy with price as it is a proper Nokia battery rather than a similar battery but not original. The item was packaged well and the goods were delivered in just over a week which isn't bad considering that it was coming from a supplier based in Germany.
on 6 October 2013
As soon as I received the battery I tried it in my phone, just to check I had ordered the right one. It was and it was also fully charged, so could use it immeadiatly.
The delivery was also fantastic
on 26 April 2014
I have had mobile phones since they came on the market. Had 2 Nokia 6300 mobiles for over 6 years and needed new batteries for both. In Feb, bought 2 batteries - one worked, one didn't, this was eventually replaced after emailing the company twice about the defective product. However, both batteries are a load of rubbish. Had the batteries for 2 months. Need to charge batteries every time the phone is used, even though phones not in use or may be used a couple of times in less than a 12 hour period - the batteries suddenly run out of charge in the middle of a call. Absolutely no good, would not recommend this company. I emailed them on 13 April 14 complaining about the batteries but still have had no response so emailed them again today (they should have replied within 3 days of the email). Now will have to go elsewhere for more batteries - not a happy customer.
on 1 March 2014
Not sure if this is a genuine Nokia product,came with no packaging and loosely wrapped in a Jiffy bag,it arrived safely,but doesn't have the hologram logo(like pictured) and on previous genuine Nokia batteries I have purchased (not from this supplier) appears to be ok after being charged for a day,only time will see if it's worth the money.
on 15 June 2014
Generally OK - although tending to expire rather more sooner these days but then, could be my 'phone innards aging ?
on 4 July 2014
quick delivery - pretty decent quality although hoped battery would hold charge longer than seems to
on 11 February 2015
arrived in good time and well packaged. worth paying extra for original product. thank you
on 9 August 2015
good price and delivered on time. Good purchase