on 17 September 2015
Very flexible: I have used it to charge 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation iPod shuffles, my Nokia 520 phone and a Jackerty battery phone charger. It saves having to boot up a computer and leave it switched on to charge these devices.
on 28 July 2017
A plugin unit without cables. When on, has a blue light.
on 8 January 2018
Okay
on 15 February 2012
Low-cost multi-purpose charger that does what it claims. It replaces two branded Olympus chargers that failed, and has given my batteries, and therefore the camera I like very much, a new lease of life. Excellent - I'm delighted!
3 people found this helpful
on 14 July 2017
brilliant
on 10 May 2011
This battery charger was a really good investment. My daughter mislead her's when she was on holiday. Rendering her loved camera useless once the batteries had run out. This was extremely reasonably priced and works a treat.
2 people found this helpful
on 9 April 2016
Product as described, required and expected.
on 29 July 2015
just the job with all the the different plugs you can go any where in the world
on 13 January 2014
excelent the charger and excelent the ABC products service. MRW had done a very bad service. the address was CORRECT but they did not deliver the product at home as they should do. I take the deliver at the office of MRW 15 Km away from my home.
on 31 March 2014
This charger is a very clever and useful little gadget as it comes complete with various plugs. Would highly recommend.