on 21 May 2017
I purchased a Nikon D5500 in Feb 2016. The Nikon battery charger died some 14 months later in April 2017. I was not impressed, especially after finding that the cheapest replacement Nikon charger was £44. Some websites were charging even more. I looked at cheaper third party chargers and settled on this one. I would never consider a third party battery for a camera as I got suckered with one a few years ago. I have learned that you should always buy the manufacturer's battery if you need a spare battery for your camera. Taking the circumstances into account, I thought I would try a thier party battery charger.

Worst case scenario is that if the cheap charger fails after 3 months, it will have cost no more per month than the standard Nikon charges (£44/14 mths = approx £3/mth). I note that there is also a grey market for Nikon chargers, so if you purchase what you think is a Nikon charger, it may not have been designed for the EU/UK market.

I have used this charger twice so far. I had none of the problems with loosely fitting batteries etc as reported by other reviewers. It charges the batteries well. I have not noticed any deterioration in the length of time/number of shots I get from a fully charged battery.

Note that this charger is much slower that the standard Nikon charger because it charges at 600 mAh rather than the Nikon's 900 mAh. It probably takes 50% to 70% longer. If you have a spare battery, this is not an issue. It isn't a problem for me. From what I remember from my physics classes about four decades ago, I think a slower charge is beneficial both th battery capacity and life (I couldn't guarantee that's correct - it was four decades ago after all). I give it 4 stars rather than 5 stars because it is slower to charge the battery than the Nikon charger..

One big plus is the range of power connectors supplied. I am going on holiday shortly, so if I take the correct adapter, I can plug this charger straight into a mains socket thus freeing up my two travel adapters to power other gadgets.
on 15 January 2014
This charger was received "as described", works perfectly well, is very reasonably priced and was delivered within the stated time. Recommended product
on 24 April 2017
received charger on next day service as misplaced my one at home and worked ok.

Have found original but good to have a spare.
on 13 July 2017
I received this in good time, just before travelling but it did not work??? By the time I came back it was too late for me to return!! Very disappointed!
on 18 July 2017
perfect
on 24 March 2017
not bad for price
on 31 August 2016
i bought this before going on holiday as we wanted a way of charging the camera in different countries with the different sockets and also in the car. well it works. we haven't tried out all the adapters as we haven't been to all the different countries that it covers but on the eu, uk and car i can defiantly say it works wonderfully. it charges up the battery of our camera in top form at a good speed with not to much heat being wasted.
on 26 July 2016
Perfect charging plug for my Nikon slr camera. I purchased it to take away on holiday to USA, and this did not disappoint. It worked perfectly, and the plug comes with different adapted for worldwide use.