Customer reviews

Batman Fighting Buddy
Price:£116.82+ Free shipping

on 7 November 2013
Really well made quality toy and a really good size. Sound is a good volume and very clear. My daughter loves her batman. Good value for money. Recommend
on 5 December 2013
My son is a superhero fan and will love this I'm sure, for a Xmas gift. I've had a play with it myself and it's quite good fun. I wouldn't pay the full £30 for it though. Good half price deal Amazon.
on 17 November 2013
Super hero for a super grandson present for my grandson for Christmas I can see hi
M not putting this down!
on 10 January 2014
My grandson absolutely loved this .. Plus I got it on a deal with free postage ... Very good value for money
on 8 November 2014
This was bought as a present for a 2 year old Batman fan and it has been a real hit! Most of the Batman toys on the market are hard plastic, so it was great to find something softer that a littler one could play with. It's not overly sensitive, so isn't going off all the time, but it's easy enough for little hands to make it work. We've been really happy with this purchase.
on 13 October 2014
Bought on offer for less than half price. Got a few good plays out of it before it was forgotten about! Ha, but it did give many members of the family some fun! Doesn't turn off and the legs can lose stiffness very quickly if you bend the legs making batman a little floppy! But it doesn't take away the trashing, throwing & general rough play you can get out of it :-)
on 5 February 2015
The product is great, my only 'niggle' is that unlike the Superman, who had a tag to pull out to allow the batteries to contact and make him speak, this one was already activated, was talking all the way home in the car and so had probably been talking all the time in transit therefore he is a lot quieter and will need batteries sooner than the other. :(
on 4 November 2013
Excellent plush toy well made and it talks as well can't wait to see my 4 year olds face Xmas morning
on 6 February 2014
Was purchased as a Christmas present. It was very much loved. Also purchased the superman like it for his birthday in a few weeks. Got in on offer. Do not think that it is worth the full price. Did expect it to be a bit bigger. But seem to have lots of fun with it. Came with in the time expected and was well wrapped
on 21 December 2014
Bought as a Christmas present and was expecting it quite late. Turned up very, very quick and had my Sons (4 & 2) fighting over it! So would please all ages, now I need to order more! It's much bigger than I expected so I was extremely pleased with my purchase.