Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - Batman Statue Ultimate Edition [Limited Edition - Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk] [Includes Digital Download] [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray]
|Additional 3D options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
(Aug 01, 2016)
Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
The Battle Intensifies in the Ultimate Edition with Limited Edition Batman Statue
In this no-holds-barred Ultimate Edition, with 30 minutes of additional footage not seen in cinemas, titans of justice Batman/Bruce Wayne (Ben Affleck) and Superman/ Clark Kent (Henry Cavill) face off in the most anticipated showdown of our time. But while Gotham City's formidable vigilante takes on Metropolis' revered saviour, the world wrestles with what sort of hero it really needs... and a new danger arises to threaten all of humanity.
Includes over 2 hours of extras
Item comes with cardboard slipcover.
Item include the "3 Editions of the film' (THEATRICAL, EXTENDED and 3D)
- Uniting the World's Finest - Glimpse the future of DC's bold new cinematic superheroes
- Gods and Men: A Meeting of Giants - Become a witness to history as you discover how everything in Batman and Superman's pasts have been leading up to this ultimate, epic showdown
- The Warrior, The Myth, The Wonder - Explore the origin, evolution and powerful impact on popular culture by the legendary Amazonian Wonder Woman
- Accelerating Design: The New Batmobile - Batman's newest ride is sleek, tough, loud, and fast as hell. Host Sal Masekela goes under the hood of the celebrated vehicle, then puts rubber to the road
- Superman: Complexity & Truth - Experience the transformation as Henry Cavill goes from earnest journalist in glasses and tweeds to a powerful godlike being in a streamlined caped costume
- Batman: Austerity & Rage - From cape to cowl and from rugged body armor to carefully-tailored suits, Batman's outer gear perfectly camouflages and expresses the fury that simmers within
- Wonder Woman: Grace & Power - From her gladiator-influenced costume to her shield and sword, she is the mortal incarnation of a warrior goddess
- Batcave: Legacy of the Lair - Nature and technology exist side by side in Batman's breath-taking and modernistic subterranean digs
- The Might and the Power of a Punch - A dynamic and illustrative look at the power, physics and fascinating details that make the battle between Batman and Superman so formidable
- The Empire of Luthor - Dive deeper into the inception of an entirely new interpretation of Lex Luthor, including an examination of his storied history in the comics
- Save the Bats - Learn how the cast and crew gave back to the environment and brought awareness to a very real ecological problem
Dimensions - Batman Figurines H - 32 cm
Dimensions - Superman Figurines H - 34 cm
Dimensions - Outer Box 40.5 cm x 23 cm x 19 cm Approx.
Showing 1-8 of 56 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased both this package and the Superman one but see little point in reviewing them twice, so this covers both.
The movie....brilliant and so much more enjoyable second time round. Always had trouble deciding who was the best Batman between Keaton and Bale but the latter just edges it for me only because newer movie and better tech! Had serious doubts about Mr Affleck but pleased to say I'm totally won over and thought he played it brilliantly. Darker movie, a more battle worn Bats instead of the other unmarked shinier versions. Loved it and can't wait for Justice League.
The statues are a different story! Wanted to get both due to being polystone statues rather than plastic Kotobukiya or the more expensive Hot Toys. Space limitation in my man cave/movie room also guided me towards these purchases. The sculpted statues are actually not bad but let down badly by the paint jobs. They are obviously hand painted and have some bad paint overlaps....even the Bat symbol on his chest is finished poorly. Neither look like either actor though you can tell it's meant to be them! Bats is slightly better than Supes but the pale unnatural skin colour makes them look like those old porcelain dolls. Supes does make him look like he's had a bit of plastic surgery and overall I'm not as impressed as I could have been with better paintjobs. I suppose that's what you get from these mass produced items from China.
I've already disposed of the boxes and now each time I look at them I wish I still had them to package back up for return.
The movie and the extra half hour and all the extras are well worth the money but if you are considering purchasing the statues at an estimated £70 a pop, think seriously before you take the plunge.
Some downsides: as with any statue or figurine south of the £200+ price range, the face doesn't look all that much like Affleck, but the mask helps to disguise that pretty well. And I possibly just got a naff copy but the holographic cover on the 3D Bluray case on my copy was glued on off-centre, so you can see the regular cover peeking from behind and the glue lines on one side. A little disappointing on that end but as collectibles go, this is an amazing one.
The film itself still doesn't do much with the extra half hour other than unnecessary clips. There are a few additions that do very well with the superman side story but nothing that fixes the problems of the overall problem with the film. It is still slightly better though.
At the price of £90 I got it at though I feel i got more than my money's worth from it and I'll be picking up suicide squads one too.
Ben Affleck kills it as Batman/Wayne and Cavill is as dependable as Superman as he was in Man Of Steel.
The 3 hour Ultimate Cut makes an already brilliant movie into a classic.
The statue the Batman version comes with is highly detailed and nice and heavy, well worth the price. Love it!